Meet the Spectator Shoe in Honey. A first of its kind to the TAFT collection, this shoe is destined to stand out. The Spectator Shoe features both honey and white two-toned full-grain Spanish calfskin. Comfortable, durable, and bold – everything a great shoe should be.
- UPPER: Two-Toned effect with Honey and White full-grain calfskin
- TOE CAP: Honey full-grain Spanish calfskin
- COUNTER: Honey full-grain Spanish calfskin
- OUTSOLE: Leather sole with rubber inserts
- Standard D Width
- Blake-Stitched Construction (resoleable)
- Handmade by Artisans in Spain
- The Spectator Shoe features a kiltie. The kiltie has its origins in Scotland and vintage golf shoes. It was originally used to protect the laces to keep dirt, mud, and rain from getting into the shoes. Our kiltie is removable for those who don't dig it and prefer a classic look, but always available if you want to put it back on and channel your vintage side.
Our boots and shoes that are leather soled can stain and bleed. We do not recommend wearing in wet conditions. Staining may bleed and could stain carpets, rugs, and upholstery materials.