Taft Clothing, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION AND CONTEST PERIOD: This enter to win contest is sponsored by Taft Clothing, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “Taft”). Entrants enter the contest by entering their email address and mobile telephone number into the entry page offered by Taft. The contest starts on the first day of each month and ends on midnight of the last day of each month.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at [INSERT E-MAIL ADDRESS] during the contest period.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States of America who are (18 or older. Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and its officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Each month the names of the entrants who have entered the contest during the month will be entered into a drawing. Each winner will receive one pair of boots of his choice from the inventory of Taft.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prizes may not be combined with any other coupon, discount, special pricing, contest, or sale price. Sponsor’s determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S.A and the prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
All prizes, discounts, and credits must be redeemed or used within sixty days after notification of winning.
HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest by entering your email address and mobile telephone number into the form provided by Taft.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void the entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All entries must be made by the end of the contest period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
Each entrant may only win one prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Contest will be determined in accordance with the rules set forth herein using Sponsor’s database computer system for time-related issues. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received and the timing of entry submittals.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners of the Contest will be notified by email through the email address that was used to enter. Each potential winner must accept a prize by responding to the e-mail within 2 weeks of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email address, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIKENESS AND RELEASE: Each winning entrant agrees, without further compensation other than the prize won, that Taft may use the winning entrant’s name, statements, and likeness in advertisements and other promotional materials both during and after the promotion period.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and the related parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.