Customer Experience Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
About the Role:
Since the beginning in the spare bedroom of founders’ Kory and Mallory’s college apartment, TAFT has hung its hat on excellent customer experience. We make bold, unique and high quality product, market it in a compelling and fun way and we treat our customers like they are FAMILY, because that’s what we believe them to be. We are looking for a world-class Customer Experience Manager to lead and grow our Customer Experience team, ensuring every customer touch point is first class and we are treating them with the best possible service, both in store and on-line. As the front lines with our customers, the CX team provides invaluable insights that are used to make us better.
As Manager of CX and the leader of the function, you will be responsible for defining the strategy and the roadmap to drive operational excellence. You will also drive employee engagement while also bringing the voice of the customer to life for the broader organization. The Manager will manage and develop an in house team as well as external partners, ensuring all customer interactions (phone, email, chat) are resolved quickly with 100% customer satisfaction. We are in the process of moving from an in-person model to a remote-based one, so this person will either have experience with a remote CX model or will be eager and curious, able to nimbly adjust to changing circumstances and execute on a model they haven’t necessarily worked in previously.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for customer experience, including new initiatives to improve performance, scale and expand globally.
- Create and execute a plan to move from in-person to fully remote operating model - creating tools and policies to support this shift
- Identify and implement best-in-class support practices
- Represent and champion the customer experience function and voice of the customer at TAFT
- Own and manage resource requirements to best support the business - keeping a keen focus on seasonality requirements around key annual moments/sales
- Be accountable for creating, developing and reporting on KPI’s and SLA’s
- Be accountable to a budget, managing smartly to ensure we stay within financial parameters
- Provide strong leadership to all Customer Experience associates and foster an engaging and supportive environment
- Lead and mentor our in-office CX team and soon-to-be remote team members to improve our customer touch points and overall experience from point of purchase to receiving our shoes.
- Hire, onboard, train, and motivate the customer experience team.
- Manage all third party vendors by building long lasting relationships and facilitating trainings
- Constantly evaluate our CX vendors and make fiscally responsible decisions with the company in mind.
- Provide the CX team with measurable KPIs and goals considering customer engagement, sales, and CX scores.
- Partner with internal departments (brand marketing, operations, merchandising, and product) to drive better processes and outcomes for our customers.
- Train our inhouse team and remote agents on a regular basis to ensure all processes and technologies are being adopted and used in a consistent manner.
- Analyze our customer service data (both quantitative and qualitative),and continuously adjust our process and procedures to improve the TAFT’s experience.
- Research other communication channels, portals, and platforms that will benefit the CX team’s ability to connect and address our customer’s needs.
Who you are:
- Proven experience leading customer experience organizations in high growth environments
- Effective decision making skills taking into consideration both quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions
- A customer first mentality and willingness to resolve the most complex and challenging customer situations with grace and professionalism
- Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for TAFT and what we stand for as a brand.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to think end-to-end from both the customer and business perspective in mind
- A full understanding of handling customer experience needs at a high-growth, start up environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact, influence, and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, plus paid holidays
- Company discount policy
- Also, the coolest brand/place to work in Utah!
Send Resume to Brigham@TAFTclothing.com