The Director of Digital Marketing is an integral part of TAFT's success, managing millions of dollars in media spend and driving tens of millions in sales. The position reports to the CEO and is aligned with the strategies of the executive, creative, and product teams. The Director of Digital Marketing role will be focused on driving brand awareness, new customer acquisition, performance marketing, direct-response marketing, and all direct-to-consumer sales.
(To be more casual, TAFT is growing like crazy and we need someone to take charge of the marketing budget, spend it effectively, and sell a lot of shoes. This is your mission, should you choose to accept it. You will be the FIRST marketing hire at TAFT...ever.)
TAFT is a direct-to-consumer footwear brand conducting all sales on our website (www.taftclothing.com). The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for all new customer acquisition and customer retention. This individual will be in charge of managing all paid media spend, setting up the e-commerce conversion funnels, and driving revenue. In short, the Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for selling shoes on our website.
- Maintain, scale, and optimize current marketing initiatives within Facebook, Adwords, sponsored content
- Oversee SEO, site speed, and site structure and optimize for speed
- Actively search and test for new profitable, scalable marketing channels (channel diversification)
- Be in the weeds of Google Analytics daily
- Plan, oversee, and execute all initiatives on social media (primarily Facebook and Instagram)
- Oversee and manage relationships with all partners, agencies, and contractors
- Develop an influencer/affiliate marketing strategy
- Monitor trends in CPA, CAC, ROI, LTV and unit economics
- Be aware of and execute quickly on new trends and updates (algorithm changes, new marketing channels, viral trends)
- 5+ years of experience in a consumer products brand (D2C, E-commerce preferred)
- Experience overseeing e-commerce sales of $10M or more annually
- Experience managing budget of $5M or more annually
- Ability to build budgets, plans, and forecasts
- Proven leadership experience in a high-paced, fast-growth environment
- Experience in a wide variety of marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, TV, podcast, catalog, email, affiliate, influencer, etc)
- Competitive Pay - $100k-$130k depending on experience
- Options Package - we want you to be incentivized to grow and scale the brand with us
- Full healthcare package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Shoes, food, fun, great work environment
This is a great opportunity for someone that is hungry to have an immediate impact and scale a venture-backed footwear startup. We have very big plans for the brand and need you to help execute them...please only apply if you are confident in your ability to effectively take over all digital marketing efforts for the company. We are excited to hear from you.
**Must work from our Provo, UT headquarters