Last month, a few of our Taft Team members got all dressed up to attend a black tie gala. Our founder, Kory Stevens, was named Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year here in Utah and it was an exciting night for the whole Taft crew! Leading up to the event, we put in some good time scouting out all the best places to shop for formal attire. We found some pretty great stuff along the way and thought we'd pass it all along to you. Keep it in mind the next time you need to get dressed to the nines. Annnnd because we couldn't help ourselves, we made some shoe recommendations to go with each suit. Click on the images below to shop.
1. We'd rock this classic H&M tux with our Floral Jack shoes
2. And we love this Zara suit with our Jack shoes in London
3. Two twists on a classic - this navy tux and our black Jack shoe
4. For a more casual take - try this checkered suit with our Rome shoes
5. Fortune favors the bold. Rock this pink Topman suit with the Jack in Grey/Oxblood
6. We're big fans of floral (see our blue floral sneakers here) but this suit would pair perfectly with our clean, white sneaker
And if you're needing something extra fancy, Kory's double breasted black tuxedo came from Black Tux. They make renting and/or purchasing tuxes online suuuuuper simple and easy. You can check out his acceptance speech (and tux!) in the video below. We wish every one of you could have been there.