TAFT is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer in Salt Lake City, UT or Dallas, TX.
We focus on offering high-quality shoes without the excessive retail markup. With leathers from Germany, England, and Italy and shoes handmade in Spain and Portugal, each pair is crafted by artisans and experts. We pride ourself on having some of the most loyal customers in the shoe industry. Join us as we continue to grow exponentially!
- Design and execute all collateral for the TAFT brand including: digital ad creation, email design, print media, printed brand collateral, wholesale handouts, retail signage, Ecommerce needs, and more
- Familiar with cross-platform marketing and able to conceptualize and execute a campaign that will work across multiple mediums such as web, print, social and/or email.
- Collaborate and support the Marketing/Ecommerce team to evolve, concept, and develop all print and digital projects
- Work directly with Brand Manager and Retention Manager to evolve and execute all brand communications through consumer touch points in a cohesive and aesthetically beautiful manner
- Work with Social Media Manager to help strategize and conceptualize content for organic outreach
- Work with Creative Manager to conceptualize the TAFT brand into photography/media that translates across all graphic mediums
- Proficiency in partnering with digital agency to leverage performance data/learnings to iterate optimizations to ads for digital campaigns
- Have a strong talent for copywriting and proofing
- Must collaborate well and be open to design direction and feedback
- Possess a love and passion for graphic design
- Learns new platforms and techniques quickly
- Timeliness / easily meets deadlines is a must
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Extreme proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Must have knowledge in digital ad creation (Facebook, Instagram ads specifically)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize own workload, and work independently
- Proficient in self-editing graphic design work (accuracy in creative placement, spelling, grammar, formatting, etc.)
- Portfolio showcasing previous work
- Video/photo editing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects & Premiere (or comparable platforms)
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce environment
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com