About the Role:
TAFT is about building confidence through bold style and unique, high-quality product. Our team is small but mighty and ever growing. We are looking for like-minded people with high energy, optimism and a problem-solving attitude to join the team. Our business is designing unique and beautiful shoes/boots and marketing them in a compelling way, mostly digitally. This means our Brand Manager will be an important and impactful role. You will play a significant role in our marketing organization and so we need someone who is up to the task!
What you’ll do:
- Develop & execute seasonal plans, according to category & functional briefs.
- Drive an ever evolving, innovative point of view on the ways in which to market all launches and brand moments.
- Obsess over consumer journey across all touch points, securing alignment across the team and in line with TAFT values and strategy.
- Be an ambassador for the TAFT consumer and understand them inside out, in order to best serve all their needs.
- Provide executional reporting, learning & best practices.
- Partner up with other functions and categories to leverage all our connection points through partners and influencers to drive to a single objective.
- Manage evaluation and on-boarding of new vendors/partners.
- Work closely with and organize our internal creative team to maintain pipeline of creative assets and communicate/refine best practices for each channel, format, and audience.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing channels and comms.
- Work effectively with product and planning teams to support product launches and inventory plans, adjusting campaigns as needed to support effective sell-through within seasons.
- In collaboration with e-commerce and customer experience, ensure congruent end-user experience across media, site, and post-visit communications.
- Stay up-to-date on all changes impacting key media channels.
Who you are:
- Strong experience gained either for an agency or leading brand, in Brand Management or Account Management role.
- Experience working in/passionate and knowledgeable about shoes, fashion, and the culture around them.
- An understanding of the evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behaviors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Marketing / Advertising / Digital qualification and/or experience demonstrating your understanding of digital brand marketing, ecommerce and CRM.
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with other functions, departments, external stakeholders effectively. Have a learning mindset.
- Event experience from concept phase to execution a plus.
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, plus paid holidays
- Company discount policy
- Also, the coolest brand/place to work in Utah!
Send resume to Brigham@TaftClothing.com